Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June and July Calendar Pages

...good evening from a rainy central Alberta! We are getting very lovely thunderstorms passing over and they are giving us some wonderful showers. It's been years since we've had decent moisture in our neck of the woods and boy, sure smells nice outside and everything is so lush and green now! The DH and I actually have an evening without kids (I know, wow, hey?!) so this is going to be a short post and I'll be back tomorrow! :) These are the 12 x 12 calendar pages we are making this weekend for our Stamp Club. We are not meeting in July or August, so we are making 2 months in one day. Thanks for popping in! Have a super night...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)