Monday, May 3, 2010

The Best is Yet to Be...PPC-CC#11

Happy Monday morning!!

It's time for another color challenge at Picture Perfect Creations and Megan has offered us a BEAUTY of a combo! I really, really like this group of colors together - it screams "delicate, anniversary-ish" so that's exactly what I did. Now, the card I made for this challenge is not my typical type of card. It's a very simple, "no-frills" card, but looks stunning! I used the Manhattan Flower embossing folder and a bit of ink on some sponges and that was it! Wallllaaaaa! Take a look:


(this is the inside of the card)

Stamps: Best Yet; Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay; Ink: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay; Accessories: Manhattan Flower embossing folder, Basic Gray satin ribbon, button, linen thread, sponge daubers

Be sure to click on the rest of the Design Team below for some more inkalicious inspiration and don't forget to post YOUR creation with Inlinkz over at the PPC Challenge Blog!

Megan Sajkowicz

Have a super day - tonight I start bootcamp and I'm looking forward to it...I know, I know..you're probably thinking, "are you NUTS-O?" but I've been slowly slinking back into my non-exercise routine and I gotta get movin again! Bootcamp is an awesome way to get back into the swing of things and our trainer is awesome! TTYL!

7 comments:

  1. I've been having the same problem with lack of exercise... and it's showing - ugh! But on to the real reason for my stop, I love your card! It's just beautiful!
    Paula a PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori, just a elegant card, love that set. The colors are so cool, very nice job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I have this set but have not used it.Will have to try it now.Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you decorated the inside of the card -- it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this stunning card of yours. It is an awesome card. The embossing rocks. Way to go on your card. Elegant!!!

    Tamie PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Lori! I love the simplicity of it! I never use my embossing folder but now feel like I should dust it off and give it a go!

    Sandy-a PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)