Friday, April 16, 2010

Mini Milk Carton(s) and Holder

I have been wanting to learn how to make these adorable carriers for the mini milk cartons for quite some time. I purchased the tutorial from Becky Roberts from Inking Idaho. If you get a chance, please hop on over to her blog and take a peek at the many kits you can buy! Thanks Becky for all the hard work you do to make things like this easier for us!


Isn't it just DARLING!?! I love 'em and will definitely be making more (especially at Christmas time!!!) for gifts and classes in the months to come....
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Good Neighbors; Paper: Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Sweet Pea DSP; Ink: Taken with Teal; Accessories: markers (choc chip, so saffron, taken with teal), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch (new Summer Mini), circle punches, dimensionals, library clips, striped chocolate ribbon, small oval punch, sticky tape, milk carton Bigz Die, Scor-Pal

I am not sure if I will be back with another installment yet tonight or not..DH is home, so I am gonna go sit and spend some time with him and see what's new in his world! :) If I do get back tonight - it will be a bonus!! Happy creating.....

4 comments:

  1. Oh such a cute little holder, love it, the ladies will have so much fun. Very cool, great Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really, really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! You were so right they are STINKIN CUTE...well those are my words not your, but they are cute and I look forward to making them. Great job Lori!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lv this, it is cool.Can't wait to make one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)