Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bright, Sunshiney Day!

Good evening again...yep, it's WAYYYY past my bedtime (especially being as sick as I am) but DH is away tonight and the kids went to Nana and Papa's to have a sleepover - so I decided to chat with my great crafting PEEP, Leanne, online while I made one more card. I saw the new Color Throwdown color challenge and the Inspirational Card Sketch challenge for this week and knew *exactly* what I was gonna do....mwah, ha ha......


This card also qualifies for the Papertake Weekly Challenge of "Cutie Pie" - don'tchya think?!? LOL....
Isn't she cute too?! All these little ones are so adorable...I just love 'em :o)
Stamps: Sunshiney Day - MFT; Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, So Saffron DP; Ink: Basic Black, Versafine Black; Accessories: Nestabilities, paper piercer, pearls, markers, dimensionals

Sorry for the short, short post tonight, but my head is about ready to explode off my shoulders and my nose is a runnin' away on me...time to go and take some Benylin night time and crawl into my nice warm bed for the night. I hope to be back sometime tomorrow!! Ciao!

10 comments:

  1. Another masterpiece Lori, awesome, now go to bed, sleep the cold away....can't wait to see what else you make, this is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the ICSKetch and the colours for CT. I combined these two challenges too. I absolutely LOVE how yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better! This card has cheered me up too! Thanks for using the CTD colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lori...I would say she is a cutie. You ROCKED BOTH CHALLENGES again. I am so proud of you! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so darn cute. Your Rocked the layout and another color challenge girlfriend. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love how you pierced the trail from the butterfly! Thanks for joining us for the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lv this,great job.Can't wait to see what is next.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Your coloring is fantastic, and I love the little flutter trail you punched for the butterfly!! Super duper adorable ♥

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)