Friday, February 26, 2010

Wowee! A Friday 6-in-1

Wow, am I on a roll or what?! I actually got 6 challenges done in ONE card! Yay me! Here's the list of challenges:

1. Crafty Creations Challenges - "CUT it OUT and POP it UP"
2. Crafty Catz - "fancy edge and a ribbon on your card"
3. Paper Sundaes - This week we challenge you to distress your cards or altered paper project. You can go wild and tear your paper or tone it down with some inking on your edges.
4. Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - "New Beginnings -You may interpret this challenge however you wish, New Baby, New Job, New house, New Stamp!"
5. Taylored Expressions - Sketch Challenge:

6. Pals Paper Arts - Inspiration Challenge:

WHEW!!! WOW, I cannot even believe I got that many challenges into ONE card! I am *giddy* with excitement...doesn't take much, now does it?! Here is the card that gets the honor of being a 6-in-1:

...so there ya have it folks! The bird cage is a new stamp set that I haven't had ink on yet AND it's popped up with dimensionals. It is also the focal point that I used as inspiration off the Pals Paper Arts Inspiration Challenge. I have ribbon, inked edges, a fancy scalloped punch edge, and I followed the sketch. The one and only thing I didn't do was a color challenge! HAHA

Recipe:

Stamps: Happy Moments (Sale-a-Bration); Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Sweet Pea DP, Pumpkin Pie, Teal; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: brads, paper piercer, dimensionals, sponge dauber, choc taffeta ribbon, scallop oval punch, oval punches, scallop trim punch, embossing folder

I sure hope you enjoy today's cards...I am off to get ready for the gym tonight and get a bit of housework done around the house. I probably will not be back into crafting land until tomorrow sometime.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday - and have a sunshine-filled weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the texture. Great job with the challenges! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly are on a roll! This came out terrific - love how you showcased your new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing, I love it, the colours are fab. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - love the image and embossing. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the colours and the embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool card Lori...Love all 6 together. You rocked them all. Wow 6 challenges in 1 great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is neat 6 in 1.You did a great job with your card.Lv it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful card..

    Thanks for joining us over at sweet stampin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, gorgeous card, well done covering all those challenges, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for coming to play at Crafty Creations in our Cut it out and pop it up challenge! Wonderful card Lori - love the imagery! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)