Monday, February 22, 2010

A Quick Wedding Card

Happy Monday everyone - how was your weekend? Mine was super busy but now things have calmed down somewhat, and I'm back in the craft room! Diana, the owner of Crestomere Store, told me yesterday at our stamping get-together that they need more wedding/shower cards so I got to work first thing this morning. I finished up some cards that were extras from yesterdays projects and just stamped them with wedding/shower sentiments. I also dug out this set, Ever After, and decided to try and whip something up this morning. I like it - the heart should have been up a bit more, but oh well - it's secured now! LOL...I am going to make some more of these ones, but I might use a nestabilites to stamp the heart image on. It's embossed with clear embossing powder :)


Recipe:

Stamps: Ever After; Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black, Black Versafine; Accessories: clear EP, scallop edge punch, white organza ribbon, small dots embossing folder, ticket corner punch, dimensionals, pearls

4 comments:

  1. Totally love that punch...it looks amazing with the heart. Great Job! I might have to case this too!!!!! WTG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a great card. Very sharp looking. cool.Lv it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)