Thursday, February 11, 2010

An EXCITING Thursday morning...

...before "coffee" even....My good friend, Tamie, just called me and was beside herself let me tell you!!! She told me that I won a button from The Play Date Cafe for the honor of being in the FAB 4! O-M-G-O-S-H!!! HOW EXCITING IS THAT?!?! Thank you Play Date Cafe for chosing my card as one of the Fab 4! Here's the card that got chosen CLICK HERE....

The color combination used on that card is right up my alley - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those colors so the card was fairly easy for me...and of course, Tamie brought out some wickedly cute stamps for us to color up! Thanks again girl for helping me win the Fab 4!! HUGS!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am doing the happy dance for you my friend, omygosh...crazy stuff...a really good thing...awesome morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlfriend no problem with the stamps...thanks for getting them inky with me. Keep up the totally fab work and hopefully I will get to call you again before coffee..especially with great news. I am still dancing and smiling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lori,keep up the great work. It is fun,not work.What away to play.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)