Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cool BLOG CANDY!!!

Happy Hump Day!!! This is a quick post this morning - the van is running and I am off and running to town. I have fasted for 12 hours so I need to go and get some blood work done. Then, it's over to Tim's for a LARGE coffee and a muffin!!! LOL...


Some of the ladies from my old Ponoka Stamp Club want to meet today for coffee and to place orders for Sell-A-Bration so that's exciting! I won't be home until later on this afternoon - hopefully to CRAFT!!


I wanted to let you all IN on a little BLOG CANDY contest...Megan at Picture Perfect Creations is offering up some wonderful blog candy! Go check it out! CLICK HERE!!


Make sure you go and enter for this wonderful chance for goodies! You all have a fantastic Wednesday and can't wait to come back this afternoon and check up on what everyone did! TTYL.

1 comment:

  1. Hola


    You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
    Never figured out it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



    So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



    Good Bye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)