Monday, December 28, 2009

Back at it with a Pink Elephant Challenge.....

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed some time with friends and family over the holidays. We sure did....it's been a busy holiday week filled with loving friends and family, baking, opening presents and playing outside in the snow forts! I haven't had any time to sit and create, so today was the day! I hopped on over to the Pink Elephant site to see what sort of wonderful sketch they had for me to try out....here it is.....

....and here is the card I created using all new products from the new Occasions Mini catty! I just *heart* these new colors in the paper pack!!! Hope you all enjoy it too....let me know what you think of it or where I could have improved on it :)
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Taken with Teal, Sahara Sand, Choc Chip, Sweet Pea DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: new scallop trim border punch (SAB), new Chat Room rub-on's, Finial Press embossing folder, markers, new old olive satin ribbon, button, silver cord, dimensionals

It sure feels good to sit down and create something! I have candles lit and the coffee tastes fantastic today since I made a gingerbread spice infused coffee :) MMMMM! Now...off to see what other crafting fun I can get myself into....happy stamping!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card & lovely colours. Glad you were able to join us this week at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I'm going to try this sketch now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, Lori...those cupcakes sure I are cute. I might just have to invest in them. You make them look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cupcakes - and don't the colours work well together. Really great card.
    Thanks for doing such a great job with one of our sketches this week at The Pink Elephant. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card!! Love the colors & cupcakes!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)