Monday, November 9, 2009

Razzleberry Christmas Window Sheet card

This is another card we will be making at both my stamping groups this month! I totally *love* this Razzleberry color!! This card was CASE'd out of my Stampin' Success magazine that I get each month - isn't it great?! It uses the new snowflake window sheets! Thanks for popping by to take a look...happy stamping!!

Stamps: Serene Snowflake, Many Merry Messages
Ink: Razzleberry
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver, Razzleberry
Accessories: tag, dimensional, black grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cute card. Love this color a ton. I need to break open my Razzleberry package. Cool Card Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)