Saturday, November 21, 2009

Late Night Beauties....

...I bet you were expecting to see a pic of me and Tamie right???? Giggle, snort!! We were up late creating and this set of birthday cards is what I made with the Crazy for Cupcakes set. Hop on over to Tamie's blog HERE and see what she made using the big cupcake stamp out of the set - they are GORGEOUS!! We are off to my final Christmas Stamp-A-Stack this morning, but will be back to create later on today and all day tomorrow! Stay tuned...............


Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Cottage Wall DP

Accessories: scallop edge punch, scallop square punch, razzleberry ribbon, old olive ribbon, markers, gems, micro beads,

1 comment:

  1. Theses are the cools cards. Just love them and the color is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)