Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break Update

Hello everyone! First off, let me apologize for not being very "crafty" the past couple weeks. I had my 3 year-old niece and 1 year-old nephew for 10 days and I was not able to get much accomplished in the way of crafting :) They kept me hopping, that's for sure and when they were both napping in the afternoon, so was this Aunty! LOL....
I am going to try and get another set of scrapbook pages done this morning before I go to Edmonton. Melissa and I are hopefully going to go and do some shopping and then we are headed out to the Nickelback concert - WAHOOOO! I'm so excited - can't wait!
My kids go back to school April 6th, so I'm hoping to get in some more crafting before then - stay tuned!!! I promise to be back.....soon!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)