Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stampin' Club projects

Today was the Crestomere Stamp Group monthly get together and these are the projects we made:

This technique is called the Tab Punch Star card found in the Resources section at Splitcoaststampers. The ladies said it was a bit "finnicky" but very FUN!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Best Yet
Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Urban Garden DP, Velum, Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: sm and lg tag punches, 5 petal punch, baja ribbon, ticket corner punch, oval punch, circle punch, curly label punch, dimensionals, paper piercer, sponge dauber, button


This technique is called the Faux Quilting Technique and I'm not sure where I found it! LOL...It's very easy to do though - you cut 6 squares of your favorite designer paper and take one of those squares and cut it in half 2 times, so you get 4 small triangles...piece them as shown here and WALAA! you have have a "quilted" card...EASY PEESY!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze Designer Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 1/4" square punch, chocolate brad, felt flowers, 1/16" hole punch


This is the February calendar page that we did today...isn't it just GOOOORGEOUS? I love this set a lot. I can see many, many projects being done with this set....


.....thanks for stopping by and I am promising that I will for sure be stamping and blogging more *new* things tomorrow! HUGS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crappolla! I went to Val's group yesterday. Really wished I went to yours. Gorgeous is right. Now I have to try the star thing. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed doing these cards. My calender looks great that I have it to-gether. Looking forword to next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)