Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas from the Turner house! It's been a nice, relaxing, fun morning here in central Alberta. The kids got Rockband from Santa this year *wink* and so we've been rockin' out all morning :o) I thought I'd do terrible at the drums, but turns out, I'm pretty darn good! LOL...I do, however, need to take singing lessons...hard to believe I was lead in our school choir! hee hee...Quint got the NHL Wii game, so him and Calvin are playing that now and Kimberly is playing with the kitties and their new treats that they got in their stocking (yes, our kitties even got treats)

I thought I would sneak in the craft room and just see what I could pump out - I found this card somewhere on SCS and I'm not sure who the credit goes to so I'm sorry as I can't find it again. I decided to make 4 of them since I am trying to get a stash of thank you cards built up for a lady in town. Thanks for poppin' over on Christmas Day! Have a good one....



Recipe:

Stamps: Wow Flowers
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: choc chip ribbon, gold brads, gemstone, scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)